Thursday 8 December 2016

Delightful Thursday


It's time for another Delightful Thursday on the Digital Delights Blog and this week we are celebrating a new release!  It's all about Christmas, here is my card:




I have used Santa Across The Miles which is available here. He comes with the sentiment which I copied onto the sign but you could put your own message there if you wanted.  I coloured him in with my Copics adding lots of Stardust Stickles and silver Glitter.  The papers are First Edition and the lace, twine and giant brad are all First Edition too.  I used Spellbinders A2 Curved Border Die, Silver mirri card, Dienamics and Whiff of Joy dies too!


Thank you so much for looking and have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Paperesse said...

Such a cute design. Love the coloring on Santa and that snowflake garland across the top is a very nice touch.

Carol said...

Cute card Susan, love the image. Hope all is well with you. Carol x

JJ said...

Hiya Suzie, fabulous creation. pooping in to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Love & hugs

Jacquie J
https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/