Wednesday 4 May 2016

Love is in the Air

Hello there and its time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter this week our theme is "Love is in the Air."  Here is my card:



I have used Life Guard on Duty 2 available here and paired her up with Life Guard on Duty available here, Bay Watch eat your heart out!!  For both images I chose to use the pre-coloured images which come with every digital image.  The papers are Echo Park Splash, dies are Spellbinders and Dienamics, various punches and the sentiment is Waltzingmouse (I think).



As usual there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:



Please go over to the challenge here for all the details and some fab inspiration from the rest of the DT! Thank you so much for looking!


5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Suzie, I love what youve done with these two, Im not sure I would be looking at that hunk like that but youve really made a fabulous due image. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Great fun image and super card Susan, hope all is well with you, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous images Susan and love your design and papers and all those hearts..he got my heart racing a bit too..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

Hi Susan, just having a much needed catch up...hope you are well. Love the cards you've been making and this is no exception...great colouring. Carol x

Hello said...

Hi Suzie, what an absolutely amazing card, I just love the fun *TPS* image which you've coloured beautifully, the design papers and the heart embellishments. Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx