Thursday 5 November 2015

New Release at Digital Delights

Hello there and its time for a new release over at the Digital Delights store. If you hop over to the Digital Delights Blog you can see all the inspiration from the DT using the new release.


I used Ornament Owl and Fox and Hound Pub and coloured them with my Copics before cutting them out.  I thought it would be fun to do another Shadow Box Card.  The background paper is a digital Bella Gypsy from the Frosted collection.  I used some Centura Pearl card stock and my Lawn Fawn Forest Border for the background.  The sign is from Marianne Creatables and I inked it with some Distress Ink.  I used Dienamics grass for the icy border along the top covering it with some Star Dust Stickles.  The border on the edge of the card was made using an EK Success punch.


Please take a look at the rest of the Design Teams work over on the DD Blog here.  Thank you so much for looking.




10 comments:

Veerle said...

Such a sweet card Susan.
Greetings from Veerle

julie_woolston said...

Hi Susan I love the card design very effective and a lovely image , hope you are ok .
Hugs Julie xxx

Viv said...

This is lovely Susan! x

aussie aNNie said...

Very sweet Susan, hope you're ok..
I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
{ aNNie}

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! what a fab and clever design Susan… love the gorgeous scene that you've created and the owl is oh so cute!! :-)
Hope all is well with you
Big hugs Sue B xx

Sue said...

Love your very sweet card Susan,hugs xx

Janette said...

Hi Susan,Gorgeous card, love it.....
Sorry I have been missing such a lot....just doing a catch up as best I can....x

Joey said...

Oh this is too cute! Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love this hun, it looks fab in the shadow box
Hugs Shell xx

julie_woolston said...

Love this shape card Susan lovely image and wonderful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx