Tuesday 31 March 2015

Slumber Party

A big welcome to my blog and thank you for calling by!  I had a wonderful and exhausting time in London with my two Grandsons.  Back home to a very wild and windy Blackpool.  It was so windy during the night I got up a few times to make sure everything was still intact!

I have my last card as part of Beccy's Place Design Team, my that six months has flown by!  I would like to thank Beccy for having me on the team and giving me the chance to work with her fabulous images.  My card is from the new Sleepover Set which is available here.


I coloured the image with my Copics and used Victorian Velvet DI whilst it was still in the Spellbinders Oval Die.  The papers are Nitwits Bumbleberry.  I used Spellbinders Lacy Ovals to mat the image, Dienamics Fishtail Stax and Memory Box Precious Stars.  The border was made with a Martha Stewart border punch. 

Please go over to Beccy's Place and see what the rest of the DT have done with this fun set.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - One for the Girls

Thank you so much for looking today and the lovely comments you leave. Enjoy the rest of your day.



22 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Those are gorgeous papers, Susan and I love the layout and the fanned out banners beneath the sentiment! Glad you had such a lovely time in London! xxx

Patricia said...

Good morning Susan,
Glad you had a great time with the boys, it's the best ever fun is it not??
Brilliant card as always, love the image, the pretty papers and colours.
Not windy here but more SNOW on the hills I see out the kitchen window.
Patricia x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Suzie! The image is so sweet and I love the pastel paper.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Hugs
Mandy xx

Pat K said...

Lovely card Susan...great for a young girl as they love their sleepovers. hugs, Pat K x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous image and colours here Susan, as always you put perfection into your cards...

xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Veerle said...

So nice you had a wonderful time with your grandsons in London Susan. Your card is very pretty and sweet. Hugs, Veerle xXx

JJ said...

Hi Suzie,

Brilliant card, love the sweet image that you have coloured in perfectly, I am sure you will be a big loss to the DT.

Its still very windy here hopefully it will die down a bit soon.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, such a sweet image and beautiful colouring. I love the papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image! FABulous colours Susan..LOve the design on the sentiment! One to store for a later date lol.
Chrissyxx
Bet your waiting for the next time now! time goes so fast visiting Grandchildren.

Chrissy said...

Glad you had such a lovely time in London Susan and so nice to see you back with a very pretty card. Love the papers and colours and the image is really cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Susan, pretty colour and papers, sweet image, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

Glad you had a great time with the boys. Your card is gorgeous, a fab image and colours.
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Susan - love the colours and sweet image.
So pleased you had a fabulous time in London.
Hope the wind eases tonight :o)
Debs xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Susan, such a sweet image and lovely bright papers.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

gorgeous card Susan - fancy you having been in London! I wonder if I passed you in the street! Big hugs to you! rachel x

Carol said...

This is very pretty Susan. It was windy here last night too. Carol x

Hazel said...

A brilliant card Susan, so glad you had a great time with your boys. Hazel x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Susan. Love the image and beautiful papers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Unknown said...

Hi Suzie! Your card is very cute!!! Beautiful blue color!!
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion hallenge! :-)
Hugs,
Cristina

N-Eva said...

What a cute card.Such a wonderful creation with attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Neva

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and glad you had a great time in London xx

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM