Friday 23 August 2013

Back to School

Good morning, this is the last of my scheduled posts - phew its certainly hard work doing them all at once!!

Today is the start of a new challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers were the theme for this challenge will be Back to School or For a Teacher.  Here is my card:


I have used this cute Wags 'n Whiskers Digi called Joy Ride which you can find here.  The paper is Nitwits and I have used my most favourite dies at the moment - Spellbinders A2 Curved borders, hope you're not sick of seeing them! I coloured the image with Copics and used DIs around the edges.  The Sentiment was done directly onto linen cardstock from my PC and some Card Candi to finish!

As usual the lucky winner will receive a Wags 'n Whiskers rubber stamp, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers image you will be entered into a second draw to win a Wags 'n Whiskers digi!

My boys are going home today - sob sob!  I am sure the house will be so quiet after all the excitement of having them here!  Thanks so much for looking I will be catching up with you all over the weekend! Take care xx

21 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Susan, love your card, those papers are brilliant and perfect for the teacher. Great image and colouring. So pleased you had such a wonderful time with your grandsons, these times are precious, Kate x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and and fabulous layout.
I hope you have had a fun week.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

wonderful image Suzie - it is hard work scheduling them all at once isn't it - I spent the last three evenings frantically trying to schedule for next week! Holidays eh? Hugs xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Susan, The design is fabulous.Love the papers & cute image.... thank you were correct it is mayzy art stamp I'd used...Thank you for that!...Have a great weekend Hugs May x x x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Susan, great image .
Hugs Wendy xx

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie she is Susan! FABulous design and I LOve the papers..
Chrissyxx

Carol said...

Fab card Susan, love those curved borders. Hope things aren't too quiet for you. Carol x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Suzie, I love how you've done the sentiment too and the papers below.
Have a great weekend, hugs Teresa xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Susan and I love the curved die and I'm going to find one and buy it..you have teased me enough, and I weakened..
Love the sweet image and colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the design and a great image!
Helen x

Viv said...

Fab card - love the layout. x

Lorraine said...

The image looks fabulous and I love the design.
Lorraine x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Love the image. Perfect for the theme.

Deborah A

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Susan, lovely image and your curved border is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

An adorable image Susan - great colouring and I love the DI background. I can see why your love your new die too - it looks great.

Hugs Sarahxx

Unknown said...

Great card and details love the colours. You never fail to amaze me with what you do with so little...always looks awesome.xxxx

coops said...

so stunning susan.fab fun image and love the wavy border :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, lovely curved border and fab image x

Sandy said...

So cute Susan! Now are you sure the authorities are going to let that sweet little kitten in to school!?!
Sandy

Glenda Atkins said...

Love how the sentiment is displayed and your colouring of the girl and the image background is fabulous! Wonderful papers and design!
hugs
Glenda

Craftychris said...

Fab card - any teacher would love it! That curved border is very cool indeed! xx