Monday 1 April 2013

Punches and Dies

Good morning to you all! Hope you are having a fabulous BH weekend.  This is scheduled as I won't have much time for blogging with my grandsons here!!  Today sees the start of a brand new challenge at Lexi's Creations and the theme for this challenge is Punches and Dies.  Here is my card:


I have used Obo by Lexi available from Fairydust Crafts.  I coloured him with Copics IRL he looks much better than the picture. I cut him out and then put a big wobble under neath him so he bounces around, then matted him on a mat cut with my Spellbinders rectangles dies.  I did have some googly eyes that I wanted to use but I hunted high and low and couldn't find them! The papers are Nitwits.  I used the arrows which are MFT Dienamics dies. A bit of a CAS card really, I printed the sentiment out straight onto the linen card stock the font is a freebie from DaFont.com.  Our sponsor this week is no other than the fabulous:


So please go over to Lexis and see what the rest of the DT have done for some more inspiration! Thanks for looking, please pop back soon as today sees the start of the brand new challenge A Little Bit Crafty! Take care xx

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Susan gorgeous card, love the design and detail and the image is so cute.

Have a lovely time with your Grandsons.

Hugs Julie xxx

Carol said...

Such a fun card Susan. Enjoy your week with the grandchildren. Carol x

cotnob said...

Great card Susan, I love your monster image and great CAS design.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Super cute card :o)
Hope you're having fun with your Grandsons - enjoy every moment :o)
Debs xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic Sue, great fun card for a boy! Love the arrows going every which way!
hugs
Glenda