Thursday 4 April 2013

All About Music

Over at Digital Delights Wendy has just released her newest range and this is just adorable, all music based! To celebrate the new releases we are having an All About Music Challenge at Delightful Challenges. Here is my card:


He is a real cutie and such fun to colour in!  I have used Conductor Colin with the Groove On Sentiment from Digital Delights.  The paper is also from Digital Delights from a set called Notable Music.  Colin has been coloured with Copics.  I used my Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One for the border - I love this set!  The music is cut from mirri card using a Memory Box Music Die.  The sentiment was cut with my Lil' Inkers Stitched Pennant Die and I added a gem from my stash! Our sponsor this week is:

Want 2 Scrap will be giving the lucky winner a $25 store certificate! Please go over to Delightful Challenges and see what the rest of the DT have done!  Remember, you don't have to use a Digital Delights image to enter but we love to see them and if you do then you can enter it twice!  

Thanks for looking today, take care xx

28 comments:

mags said...

A super card Susan. The image has been coloured beautifully and love the design. Love the music die.
Mags
x

mags said...

A super card Susan. The image has been coloured beautifully and love the design. Love the music die.
Mags
x

cuilliesocks said...

I really love this one Sue, it's wonderful image. Your design is great.
Must have a look at these digis as I, m needing musical images for a big birthday, Kate x

Kelly Lloyd said...

That image is gorgeous, fab card Susan
Hugs Kelly x

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Susan I love this image, gorgeous papers and I love the music die very delicate , love it .
Hugs Julie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image, fabulous colours and the music die look wonderful in the contrasting red.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Awesome card, love that sweet image and the music die, it's one I have and love it.xxx

Claire said...

Great card Susan, love the image and what a fab combo with that striped paper, really effective. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Adorable card Susan.
Uber cute image - so beautifully coloured and I love the music score die.
Hope you're having a fab fun week.
Debs xx

Lizzy said...

Hi Susan, oh I just love this image, he is so cute! Beautiful card xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic card hun, love the layout & the colours you have used are perfect for Colin!

Hugs Shell xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Sue, I love the clean layout and red and black colour combination.
I hope you are enjoying the week with your family.
Pauline
x

Joey said...

Fabulous card Suzie, love the red notes. Joey x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant card Susan. The image looks fab and I love the border die and papers.
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Fabulous card Susan, great image and design. Carol x

Sonia said...

Hi my dear,really gorgeous card with a sweet sweet image^_^
Have a beautiful day^_^
Sonia

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Susan.xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Susan:)
I love your fabulous card! Amazing coloring and design! Way to go!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

coops said...

so stunning susan.fab stripey paper and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

He's a wonderful conductor Susan! Adorable and lovely card, love the red accents! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Wendy Hall said...

Superb card Susan :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Viv said...

This is a great card Susan! Love the image too.

The Crafty Blonde said...

sweet card, love the image and fabby design with the little musical notes across the card. xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! The image is a real cute one and I love the black and red. A also love the bracket border - it finishes it off perfectly xx

Eileen said...

Another fabulous card Susan. Love the image and glam layout. Beautifully coloured and great colour choices
Eileen x

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is adorable Susan, fabulous colouring and love the red/black combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Larelyn said...

I just love your layout, especially the music die cut. I bought it and then forgot I had packed it to bring with me on our travels. Oh well, your card is fabulous, my friend.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sandy said...

Wonderful design work and coloring. I just cannot keep up with you kid!!
Sandy