Wednesday 13 February 2013

DT at The Paper Shelter

Good morning to you all.  Half way through already!  A big welcome to my newest follower Wendy!

The Paper Shelter has a DT Call on at the moment and as I love their images I thought I would try.  I did try before but wasn't successful but I was encouraged by seeing one of my cards used as a sample on their website!  You can only try so here is my card:


This beauty is a Paper Shelter image and she has been coloured with my Copics and Prismas and some chalk.  I have added Stickles to the flowers for a bit of sparkle.  The papers are all digital Echo Park Springtime.  I followed a sketch over at Cupcake Craft Challenge for the layout - what a fab sketch!  I used a Whimsy corner die for the photo corner.  My border is made using an X cut die and the flowers are all made with a Marianne die.  The bow on the birdcage I chopped off from my MB heart die.  The charm and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl, leaves and pearls are from my stash.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - DT Call - NOT challenge!
The Cupcake Craft Challenge - Sketch
Eclectic Ellapu - Girly
Glitter n Sparkle - Feminine

Well that's all for now!  Thanks for looking and I will see you all tomorrow - take care xx

25 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, so beautiful Susan and your colouring and the design papers are fabulous. Very feminine and romantic!
hugs
Glenda

Patricia said...

Good Morning Susan,
"LOVE" it beautiful colours and design.
Good Luck with the DT application
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan
I love that pretty image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers and details are beautiful.
Good luck with the DT call, it's clear to see you love their images.
Sue xx

nnalorac said...

A really pretty card Susan, lovely choice of papers and adorable image. Fingers crossed for you, good luck. Carolxx

Chrissy said...

Fingers crossed for you Susan...gorgeous image and colouring on this sweet image, so very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Susan. Pretty colours
Hugs Kelly

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Susan - really girlie and feminine!!! Good luck in the DT call!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The image looks fab and I love her hair. The pretty papers and colours look fab too.
Good luck with the DT spot - they would be lucky to get you.
Lorraine x

Carol said...

A beautiful card Susan. Good luck with the DT call. Carol x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh just stunning hunnie, love her hair!
Good luck with the DT call, will keep everything crossed for you!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Good luck Suzie with the DT call. Your card is wonderful and their images are really nice I agree. This has beautiful flowers and your colours are super...so let us know how you go...xx

Unknown said...

Good Luck Susan with the DT after seeing this beautiful card and image it should be a yes,
Chris x

Planetsusie said...

Love this one as well Susan - she really has sassy hair! This those papers in the candy colours is gorgeous. Fingers crossed for your DT call!!!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie! FABulous colours Susan. I LOve her hair...LOve your papers too and such pretty embellishments..
Chrissyxx
I've never tried for a DT call...
Good Luck xx fingers crossed. x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Susan, beautiful colouring and pretty papers.
Good luck with the DT call - I don't think you will need luck with the quality of this card though!
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Oh wow Susan, she reminds me of a little wine goddess! She's so pretty with her fabulous hair, lovely image, and you've surrounded her with such pretty papers, too! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, love the colours and the image is soo cute. Love how you coloured her hair.
Hugs Sue W.

Debs said...

Oh this is so pretty Susan. Love the soft colours and sweet image.
Gorgeous rolled roses too :o)
Good luck with the DT call - they would be lucky to have you :o)
Take care
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Susan, a beautiful image and lovely papers!
Helen x

Brodders said...

Great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcakes

Annette said...

Hello Susan, what a great image! Love the hearts falling on your site.So Valentine's! Love the colours you used! Cute design. Happy Valentine's day!
xoxo Annette

Liza said...

Gorgeous work and a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Craftychris said...

ooh this is a stunning card! Your colouring is so good, especially the hair. I hope you get on the design team - they would be silly not to have you! Thank you for your lovely comments, they mean a lot! xx

My'scardcorner said...

This is so pretty Susan and good luck you never know.
Myrax

scrappymo! said...

I am playing catch up and this is so very pretty! Love the colours.