Monday 19 March 2012

Award

I have been really honoured and touched in the last few weeks that several people have nominated me for awards.  I have not had a chance to put it on my blog with one thing and another so tonight I would like to put that right!

I have been nominated the Versatile Blogger Award:


This has been awarded to me by Denise, Lyndsey, May, Mags, Judy and Lou P thank you so much kind ladies!  When you receive this award you are supposed to:

  • You should thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog,
  • Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly,
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award,
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Well seven things about me:
  1. I've only been married to Dave, my husband, for four years
  2. I grew up and was educated in Canada and the USA
  3. I used to do synchronized swimming when I was younger - before anyone had heard of it really
  4. I would love to be an opera singer but have a voice that could cut through glass!!
  5. I was a ward manager in the NHS before I retired and also did a stint as a matron - no jokes please!
  6. Harrison my grandson is the light of my life having thought I would never have any grandchildren I have now been blessed with him.
  7. I love Las Vegas and go every year (sometimes twice).
Well that's my seven things its quite difficult to think of things I'm sure I'll think of loads later!!  I am not going to nominate anybody for this award because I think there are a lot of awards going around at the moment so, instead, anyone of my followers who would like are more than welcome to take the award as you all truly deserve it.  A big thank you to the lovely ladies who nominate me and a big thank you to everyone who comes by my blog and for any comments you leave it is such a pleasure to get acquainted through cyber space with such lovely people.  Take care xx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Sue nice to know more about you, Wow a synchronised swimmer......wow.
I have only been married four years to Tim ..."snap"
Hugs Elaine

May said...

Look at you Susan, Vegas (What happens in vegas stays in vegas as they say eh!!) I have never been on me list!! do they have a Michaels (lol) Hugs May x x x x

Unknown said...

How lovely to get to know you better Susan, amazing that you used to do synchronized swimming, always loved seeing that! So elegant!

Unknown said...

oh and of course congrats on your award, so well deserved!